2010年7月30日星期五

My lifestyle is much busier than my grandparents

My lifestyle is much busier than my grandparents' used to be and although I keep a very clean house, I do not have a dishwasher so you may see a dish or nfl throwback jerseys two in my sink after a late dinner. We are not huge fans of sleeping in the pitch black without any background noise, so we will often leave the TV on, set on the quietest volume level. If my grandfather were here, both of these things would have driven him batty, so perhaps that is what's happening now. I can imagine him wanting me to save money and shutting the TV off to cut down on electrical costs. The fan would require even more energy than the small TV I have in my room. He may want to wash my cheap nfl jerseys dishes (I think he actually enjoyed that) and this might be what I am hearing when I hear a dish or two settle in the sink. The dining room chandelier flickering has me a little baffled because this actually seems like an attention getter and Papa was not the type to pull pranks.

I have the ghost side of the explanation down to a science. The difficult part is figuring out whether or not there are practical explanations to these occurrences. The question is, do I really want a rational explanation? The answer is sometimes yes and sometimes no. Assuming that we do have a spirit and it is my grandfather, this is a comforting feeling and makes the house feel even more like home. The times when I am watching a scary show or movie and the chandelier starts flickering like mad is not a comforting situation at all. I don't think my grandfather would want me to be scared, so I would like a rational explanation for this. I did some research on the types of "paranormal" occurrences that happen at my house.

The light flickering could be an electrical issue and I read that there could be a serious problem with the electrical wiring if all the lights were flickering which a little was concerning. Another explanation would be that the appliances that are connected to the same fuse are taking up too much electricity when they are running at the same time. My living room and dining room are connected and share the same fuse. We will usually watch TV without the dining room light on. I do turn it on if it's late to help me stay awake for a late show on TV or if I want a little extra light when watching a scary show or movie! I have the old-school Sony HD TV that weighs about 500 lbs. and requires plenty of nfl jerseys electricity. Perhaps the light flickers after the TV has been on long enough to take up too much electricity. There is also the possibility that the dimmer on the light switch may be on its way out.

I learned that ghosts are not particularly fond of unwashed dishes! I've heard sounds before like someone was shuffling through unwashed dishes when the sink was almost full, but the fork sound that I mentioned happened at night when everything was washed and put away in the cabinets. It sounded like it came from the kitchen table and the table was clear. This one was hard to explain. I found that the TV or fan shutting off on its own every night as well as seeing a passing light at the corner of my eye are common situations that occur when a residual haunting is present. A residual haunting is basically a replay of past events rather than having an actual spirit in the house. Knowing my grandfather, he might have had a scheduled time when he turned off all of the electrical appliances every night. The idea of football jersey a "residual haunting" seems so formal and detached. I prefer to think that my grandfather is still watching over us from time to time. Maybe this is far-fetched but this is my way of keeping him alive in my heart. Who knows? It might be true.


oakland raiders
philadelphia eagles
pittsburgh steelers
san diego chargers
san francisco 49ers
seattle seahawks
stlouis rams
tennessee titans

没有评论:

发表评论