2010年7月26日星期一

Fans new good and bad Campbell, Redskins

With the arrival of Jason Campbell in Oakland, I thought Raiders fans want to know more about his new quarterback. Al nfl throwback jerseys l the Talking Heads and experts said when I report to you the basic exploration, so I thought you would like to hear the real fans Redskins. The bass really see every piece of every game and post about it on websites related to the Redskins. Jason Campbell theyve a lot closer to John Clayton and seen / or King Peter.

So I stopped on the warpath Bulletin Board and asked it to all fans of the Oakland Raiders good and bad news about his new quarterback.

The good news is that Campbell has the physical tools, is a hard worker and committed to improve. The bad news is that many transactions Campbell appears late, when a game winning drive was in order. I never had the feeling that he cheap nfl jerseys would become a great quarterback in two minutes. SouperMeister-

没有评论:

发表评论